CHANEL EYESHADOW QUAD + NAIL POLISHES FROM THE MOIRE LE ROUGE COLLECTION

The Chanel Rouge Allure Moiré Collection for Fall 2013 includes two Chanel Le Vernis in beautiful, pearlescent shades. 

Rose Moire  & Rouge Moire
I purchased these two in August to add to my every growing collection of nail varnishes. These shades are absolutely stunning; Rose Moiré, a silvery rose gold, and Rouge Moiré, a cranberry red. Both have a metallic finish with a beautiful light-reflecting effect. 

I also purchased Les 4 Ombres, Quad eye shadow palette.  No 41 Fascination, consists of three blue shades along with a complimentary highlight in grey.

41 Fascination
Colours are from top left to bottom right
1. dusty cornflower blue, 
2. grey white, 
3. mid-tone grey with blueish undertones, 
4. blackened teal

I'm not normally a fan of quads, I usually purchase the individual colours but I love all the four colours on this palette.  They compliment my eyes and skin and can all be worn on their own or blended in.  The Chanel consultant did a smokey eyes look which was more stunning than using black or brown.


Comments