Wednesday, 4 September 2013

ASAP Advanced Eye Repair + Review

The skin around the eyes is ten times thinner than the skin on the face. As we age, skin loses its elasticity and becomes thinner due to a breakdown of collagen. This can be further aggravated by sun exposure, smoking, and other environmental exposures.

This why it’s important to invest in the right eye product for your eyes. I’ve been trialling ASAP’s advanced eye repair + for almost three weeks and I have to say the results are astounding. I would not normally expect to see such results around the eye area so soon.

Before trialling this product, the skin around my eyes had tiny little bumps, and I also had dark circles. After being told that I always looked tired, I started using highlighters to freshen up my face and have never left the house without it.

ASAP’s Advanced Eye Repair + comes in a small pump cylinder and dispenses just the right amount. I dab the product around the eye area twice daily, morning and night. After almost three weeks of applying it, the tiny bumps have smoothed and the eye area is a lot more hydrated and brighter. The dark circles have faded, and it has been a week since I have used a highlighter. It feels great not having to use concealers to hide imperfections.

It features CoEnzyme Q10, Vitamin A, White Tea and Arnica, with a revolutionary anti-irritant formulation that makes it suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It’s light-weight, fragrance free and contains powerful antioxidants to assist protecting the skin cells against free radical damage. It can be used day or night under make-up.

Available through skin care professionals including beauty therapists, dermatologists, cosmetic physicians and plastic surgeons at retails at $59.

To find out more about ASAP advanced eye repair + visit their website here.

Product reviewed on behalf of The Modern Woman Survival Guide.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a great
    author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back in the future.
    I want to encourage one to continue your great job, have a nice holiday weekend!


    My blog post Revitalize Cream

    ReplyDelete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!