Sunday, 18 August 2013

Derma e Psorzema Body Wash and Crème Review

It can be difficult to find skin products that have gentle ingredients or no fragrance especially for children.  My son has sensitive skin with dermatitis on his cheeks and the back of his arms which get aggravated in winter.  Currently, I apply Elidel (which contains cortisone) on my sons cheeks to help him with the lumps and redness.  I will cease using Elidel to commence the Derma e products.

Derma e Psorzema Body Wash
Derma e Psorzema Body Wash is a natural, gentle body wash that cleanses away scaling and flaking skin while soothing itchiness, redness and irritation on the body, face and scalp. It has been formulated with neem, burdock, bearberry and vitamins A and E to deliver healing, soothing nourishment as well as antibacterial properties to help calm and rebalance irritated skin. This natural cleansing alternative can be used daily in place of soap for problem skin.

The body wash has a nice and thick texture.  I used the body wash on myself and son everyday for just over two weeks. After each show or bath our skin felt soft.  I would apply the Psorzema Crème everyday after each shower.

I found that I no longer felt itchy on my shins and legs and my skin looked and felt soft and moisturised.  My son's body has improved dramatically, with the lumps on the back of his arms almost gone.  His skin all over is softer. His cheeks have improved, they are not as red or irritated as usual, which is great because that means I will use less of a medicated cream and more of a natural product.

Derma e Psorzema Crème 
Psorzema Crème  is a deeply moisturising cream that safely and effectively relieves scaly, flaky and itchy dry skin associated with psoriasis and eczema. The cream absorbs easily and gently calms and soothes hot, irritated skin. It has been formulated with a safe and effective blend of herbal extracts and skin vitamins such as neem, burdock, bearberry and vitamins A and E to help soften and soothe dry, irritated, scaling skin. It penetrates deeply to help reduce redness and encourage healthy skin. The pleasant moisturising formula is free from steroids as well as coal and pine tars.

The texture both thick and light.  The creme absorbs immediately into my skin leaving it moisturised and not greasy.  I normally dislike the feeling body moisturisers leave on my skin but this product leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth without the stickiness and greasy feel.  Using both the body wash and creme together has given us both the maximum benefits.  
My overall rating - 5/5

Derma e products are reasonably priced Psorzema Crème, RRP $28.95; Psorzema Body Wash, RRP $15.95

Available in chemists nationwide and online at www.shop-vitalitybrands.com

Products were kindly provided by Wordstorm PR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!