Couleur Caramel Naturals Review

Couleur Caramel is a natural organic cosmetics company.  It was launched in Australia in 2006 and its products contain Certified Organic and Fair Trade ingredients, which are housed in innovative recycled and recyclable packaging.   I have three products that I was sent to review.

Crayon Eye and/or Lip Pencil
Lipstick in No 210
Dark circle concealer in 08

Crayon Eye Pencil
I love black eyeliner pencils. This eye pencil was soft on application and highly pigmented. The quality is definitely visible. What is also good that after a few minutes I couldn't smudge it so no accidental smudge when applying makeup.


Dark circle concealer
With age comes dryness and pigmentation. As you can see in the photo above my eye area is a little darker than the outer eye. Lets not blame age for everything, the weather (Winter) is also to blame for the slight dryness I am experiencing at the moment. Certain types of concealers that I use during the warmer months I cannot use during winter as it becomes noticeable and cakey. When I applied the dark circle concealer I was surprised that it was so creamy and then set to powder once on my skin. It was subtle but very effective and I barely put any on.  There is no caking or build up of this product.  I really loved the texture.  Its compact, light and very effective.


As you can see in the before and after photo. I've placed the dark circle concealer around my entire eye including my lid. This product has evened out my entire skin tone around my eye. The dark patches are gone.

Lipstick
I like this lipstick. It’s very moisturizing and the color is rich. It’s a shimmery rosy brown colour.  Unfortunately the colour wasn't suitable for my skin so I haven't shown a photo of it on my lips but the colour is beautiful and long lasting.  It is densely pigmented so you do not need to repeat application when applying.   




The Packaging
It is simple and conveys the idea of “nature”, as it is made of cardboard and it is entirely recyclable.  

All the products are nice and compact which is perfect for the handbag. They are very light so having several products in your bag will feel like your not carrying any makeup, perfect for the traveller. The lid of the lipstick simply pulls off, no clicking or twisting so I will have to be careful if I have this in my bag as the lid will slip off very easily. I'll be keeping the actual packaging to place the lipstick inside to keep it secure.

Overall impression?
I loved the colours, the quality and the packaging and the fact they are certified organic.  My sister would be so proud of me!  With the Couleur Caramel range made entirely in Europe (Italy, France) you can be reassured that you are getting quality products at amazing prices.

If you want to keep up to date with the latest colours, tips and tricks like their facebook page www.facebook.com/LoveOrganicBeauty.

To find out more about Couleur Caramel click on their logo below for prices, stockists and information about their range.

Couleur Caramel

Comments