Saturday, 3 August 2013

Chanel Superstition Collection 2013

It's been a bit quiet on the purchasing front, with work and life consuming all of July.  I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms, so I checked myself into my favourite store at Bondi Junction and explored the latest collection Chanel's Superstition Fall 2013.  I tested the colours and fell in love with the whole collection.  But I had to settle only on two pieces.



The Le Blush Creme De Chanel in Presage
 



These are the lastest of the Chanel blushes released for Autumn. I loved all six shades they came in. I chose 'Presage' (62) as Spring is around the corner and the orange colour would suit perfectly. 

Le Blush creme de Chanel is nicely pigmented with colour and can be applied as a soft, sheer layer or more heavily for richer, more opaque color coverage. I love that they are versatile in pigmentation, so they can work for fairer complexions as well as deeper skin tones.

Le Vernis 'Alchimie'





Alchimie, the only Limited Edition of the 3 new polishes in the collection. The other two were Elixir and Mysterious. I only purchased Alchimie as the other two were really similar to colours I had previously purchased. It's

The colour is really amazing. it has a dimensional golden green, almost metallic, shimmer polish and looks amazing on.

I received a couple of samples to go with my purchases. As a VIP occassionally Chanel will invite you to trial sample.

This will expand and plump lashes to their fullest

My favourite perfumes - Chance









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!