Thursday, 22 August 2013

August Priceline Beauty Haul

I love walking into Priceline and browsing through their isles.  There is always something on special or a promotion attached to it.  During lunch I always wonder into my local Priceline and rarely leave without purchasing something.

This month I walked away with several products.


Nanoblur
It claims to correct the appearance of skin ageing, including the look of lines, wrinkles, crow's feet, sagginess and enlarged pores.  Just that sold me.

Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden 5 minute thermal detox mask
There are some days that my skin really needs a mask and between work and family life, to find 20 minutes to slap on a mask can be impossible, so when my eyes picked up the words '5 minute' I stopped in my tracks and took note.

Lapurete Okuru Facial Exfoliant
I think I've tried every facial exfoliant/scrub there is on the market.  I came across this new brand I don't recall seeing in Priceline and thought oooohhhh, a newbie to try.


On my next visit I walked away with some more goodies.


I went in for some cuticle cream and walked out with the rest.

L'oreal Youth Code
30% off I couldn't resist to stock up.  I love L'oreal I was using their cream moisturiser and came across the lotion with SPF15.

Priceline nail polish remover
Same same but cheaper.

Sally Hansen cuticle eraser
I had to stop my skin biting.  My cuticles have been dry due to the cold weather and I was being a naughty girl picking and damaging them.  So I purchased this to rescue my poor cuticles.

Sally Hansen 4 in 1 nail buffer
Need I say more?  Small, handy and fits in my handbag.  Just what I needed as I broke a nail on the way back to work.

And as a bonus, SCORE, I got a gift for spending over $20 on Sally Hansen.  What an amazing gift. This is why I love Priceline, not only are the prices competitive, I earn loyalty points (that is when I remember to bring my card) and I receive gifts for spending too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!