Friday, 26 July 2013

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II Review



Estee Lauder's powerful new ChronoluxCB™ Technology combines cellular purification and synchronization to help support skin’s natural improvement from the look of damage from every major assault—UV light, smoke and pollution. It also contains high levels of Hyaluronic Acid to moisturise the skin and antioxidants to combat free radicals and works together to create the ideal environment for skin’s natural repair and protection. 

I purchased the new Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Recovery Complex and used it every night for 3 weeks after I had cleansed & toned my face & neck. 

The glass dropper dispenses the exact amount I need. I used 3 drops for my face, neck and decolletage.

The serum was very smooth and glided easily over my skin which absorbed almost immediately leaving no residue what so ever. I applied my night moisturiser and it did not affect the texture or the moisturiser and it felt like my moisturiser absorbed better.

The serum is lightly scented, rich and luxurious yet thin & light weight lotion consistency allowing to blend easily and smoothly.

After a week I noticed my complexion was a lot more even especially around my forehead and cheeks. I even found it reduced the redness on my cheeks.

After using Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex for three weeks, my skin's complexion has changed dramatically. It feels firmer, smoother and more refreshed.

I highly recommend this serum to be added to anyone's beauty regime.

1 comment:

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!