Sunday, 28 July 2013

Bloggers Brunch Sydney 2013


The Bloggers Brunch was organised and hosted by Kids Business. I attended my first one last year and had so much fun meeting new bloggers and connecting with brands I was really looking forward in doing it again.

This year the following brands were Kmart, Mamee, Brauer, Medela, Choosi, Optus and Naty.

A great feature of the event was the babysitting services offered by 'Dial an Angel'. They had a creche for the little ones whilst the mums explored the event. Dial an Angel services include childcare, babysitting & nannies as well as housekeeping, In-house nursing, disability and aged care.  All staff are qualified in the areas they work in.

There were several guest speakers telling their inspiring stories. Ingrid Poulson, author and inspirational speaker spoke briefly about RISE living – Resilience, Integrity, Simplicity, Enjoyment. Jane Copeland from Coping with Jane.  Tracie Walker from Kmart and Elizabeth Montgomery from Fitted For Work.

KMart
The first exhibitor I visited was Kmart. We were given a sneak preview of the extended Living range, launching in Kmart stores across the nation in August. Kmart designers were on hand and talked through key trends, provided some tips on home update dilemmas and gave insight in to how Kmart celebrates the diversity of Australian styles in their ranges.


Unbelieveable prices

Ideas, themes, colours - get creative at KMart

Mamee
A supplier of healthy and gluten free snacks for kids and adults. They had a range of new snacks for taste testing for toddlers and adults that will be launching soon. These treats were so yummy I kept going back for more!  Their range is naturally low in salt and fat.

The array of goodies on offer for toddlers, juniors & us adults

 
Goodies to enjoy with the fam
Choosi
We learn something everyday, I wasn't aware that Choosi wasn’t an insurer. They work with several insurance companies to make their policies available to their customers. Just compare, choose and apply for insurance online and over the phone. They have no direct fees or charges, which means the price customers pay for products directly arranged by Choosi is the same as the standard rates they would pay if they went directly to the insurer.



Brauer
I was super excited to meet and learn more from Brauer’s range of natural products. My favourite exhibitor.  Their range consists of the natural Paw Paw range, new natural Baby Bath & Skin Care products containing Paw Paw, Honey & Shea Butter and natural medicinal exilirs.


Divine scented bubble bath for the kiddies


I couldn't wait to take my goodies home and test them out.  Check back soon as I will be reviewing these products.



A truly amazing brand.  I came across Medela breast pump at Toys R Us.  I was very emotional and almost about to give up breast feeding after attempting for 4 weeks of trying.  I was told that it was one of the best brands on the market so I bought one and never looked back.  They're discreet, quiet, and painless.  After 8 weeks my son finally decided to latch on and I was able to breastfeed my son. Without the Medela breast pump I would of given up trying.

Even though my son is now six, this gift I received has gone to a lovely friend of mine who has recently had a baby.

The pump I took everywhere
 
My gift

Naty
Naty provides eco-friendly baby care products.  Their range includes nappies, clothes, wipes, toys and toiletries.  Naty's nappies are 100% totally chlorine free pulp. Based on biodegradable materials. Has no perfume and are available in sizes 1-6. Their unsented wipes are also 100% biodegradable, containes aloe vera, is 100% chlorine free, hyoallergenic and all packaging is based on natural and renewable materials. 


They had a small table to promote their latest look and answer any questions bloggers may have.  I walked away with a double pass to watch a movie.  Just what I needed!



Another great day, exhausting but fun.  I can't wait to attend the next one.

If you want to know more about any of these brands just click on their titles.

1 comment:

  1. From a last decade I was searching such type of website. Thanks for giving me a space in your blog. I refer this to my close friends who are already seeking for the same .Thanks again guys…childcare sydney

    ReplyDelete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!