Suigo Natural Infused Hair SPA Salon Treatment Review

When was the last time you treated yourself to a good hair treatment with an amazing massage to match?  I would stay many moons ago for me.  Treating your hair to some good lovin' is just as needed as a good facial or remedial body massage.  It's a part of our body we tend to leave out when it comes to indulging in some good head rubbin'.

Getting a treatment after a cut or colour is not the same as a Hair SPA treatment. Its an experience all on it's own and it is a definite must for any girl or boy.

Let's start with my hectic week returning back from warm Fiji, lazing by the beach and pool every single day for 8 days.  My hair had some serious beating and the damage?  Well lets say I was considering a good chop was needed to restore some dignity in my do.

My appointment was set at Robert's Hairdressing in Dulwich Hill, Sydney.  I was greeted with a wide friendly smile by Robert himself.  I was quite embarrassed in the condition my poor hair was in.  For a week of sun and sea indulgent my hair was stripped of oils leaving it dry, brittle and dull.

Robert explained what was involved in a Suigo Natural Infused Hair SPA treatment. First magnified images of my scalp would be taken before treatment would start, this is so he can assess the condition of my scalp and hair follicles and decide on the best treatment.

Out came the laptop with a scanner and this was the image that was taken before treatment, see below. 


I know it looks a bit gross, the shiny stuff on my scalp is actually oil and product buildup . My hair was not in the best condition but it wasn't bad either. The follicles were clogged which prevents new hair growth and weakening of the hair. 

The next stage was selecting the right treatment. The Natural Infused HairSpa comes in three varieties for different hair conditions, Rose Energy, Lavender Energy and Tea Tree Engergy. Robert chose the Tea Tree Engergy range. Tea tree extract will eliminate dandruff, whilst nut extract prevents flakes from forming and sage keeps your hair and scalp feeling fresh.

We started with a good shampooing with the Tea Tree shampoo and then conditioner. My scalp was tingling with freshness once the conditioner was being rinsed off. It felt like it was breathing just like when we give our faces a good ole cleanse. 

Tea Tree Range

The next step in the Spa treatment was the Scalp recuperation lotion. This lotion is of an oil consistency, it was massaged on my scalp, I think I almost dozed off just from this it was so relaxing and different from anything I have ever experienced. The lotion is to remove all residue and build up on my scalp. Step three, Hair Treatment was applied and massaged to the rest of my hair from mid length down. 

Robert then brought over a dome and placed it over my head, I was intrigued and asked questions, apparently its a steamer it helps the hair cuticles to open up and absorb the product. Fab idea! This was on for about 10 minutes. I didn't mind, it was warm and cosy considering it was such a dreary night out there.

Me, with the steamer

Once the steamer was gone, I was introduced to Rose, she was going to give me a shoulder and neck massage.  I felt like I scored big time that evening, it's just what the doctor ordered, I really needed a massage as work was quite stressful after coming back from a holiday.  Tea Tree Essential Oil was used and as soon as Rose's hand touched my shoulder I felt like I was in heaven, this lady knows how to massage!  I also found out she's multi talented, not only is she a hair dresser but a qualified masseuse!  Honestly haven't had a good massage like that in a very long time, it's defintely not something you would expect at a hair salon. Around 15 minutes later and half asleep I was then introduced to a scraper, this was used around the base of my head, neck and shoulders, this assists to detox the body.  This was followed by a scalp massage and pressure points.  

Finally when it all came to an end, my hair was shampoo'd and conditioned for the last time ready for another assessment. This photo is after the treatment, see below.

My scalp and hair follicles looked alot cleaner with less build up. Even my hair looked better. My head felt light and I was relaxed. 

It is recommended that 4-6 treatments is beneficial to maintain healthy hair.   Prices starting from $45 per Spa treatment with package deals available.  Bargain!  This is definitely something I will be doing on a regular basis, and where to go?  Any Suigo hair salon stockists provides this service.  For all the pampering you get its a small price to pay for some me time and relaxation all the while benefiting your hair and soul.  Me, I will be returning to Robert Hair Salon, I loved the massage! Oh and its local too.

Not so long ago, I did a review on another Suigo product, you can read here.  I was so impressed by the brand I wanted to know more about it and try their other products.  Suigo have a large range of products to suit anyone from shampoo, conditioners, treatments to styling products.


For a list of Salons that stock the Suigo click here.



Spa treatment was kindly provided by Suigo Australia.

Comments