Friday, 31 May 2013

Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate Review


What the Lancome Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate is supposed to do is boost the activity of our genes so skin looks and feels younger. The 2 biotech active ingredients are Bio-Lysat – stimulates gene’s expression of the identified youth protein; and Phytosphingosine – re-establishes protein synthesis and promotes the development of higher quality, more beautiful skin. 

The serum comes in a heavy smoked black glass bottle. It feels luxurious. Each morning and evening I apply 1-2 drops for the face and neck before the moisturiser.

Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate is a really nice product. The texture of the serum is thick and luxe absorbing immediately into the skin.  I think it would be perfect for all skin types.

After a week of using Genefique I found my skin smoother and supple and well hydrated but that was about it, the true result were visible after 3 weeks of constant use.  The fine lines on my forehead and neck had faded, some pigment around my top cheeks had also faded.  I had a luminous glow which gave me a healthier look.

This product is a defninte essential staple to any beauty regime.  A great anti-ageing product that produces results.

Overall rating 4.5/5

Product trial provided by Beautyheaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!