Sunday, 5 May 2013

Amele Women Intimate Wipes & Wash




Currently there is a promotion that you can receive samples to try.  I received my small pack of samples of the Amele wipes, wash and shaving gel.

WIPES
I loved the discrete packaging, if I had them in my bag and one fell out no one would take a second glance knowing what it would be.  The scent is neutral and after use I had no irritation.

WASH
The scent was neutral and the wash did not dry my bits out as would soap.  Its an alternative to soap to prevent any irritation.

SHAVING GEL
I did not use as I do not shave down there so I cannot comment on that.

Items perfect for travelling and/or if your out all day and need a freshen up without a shower. 

To find out more info on the products and brand visit www.amelewomen.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!