Thursday, 18 April 2013

SUIGO - JoyShair Ulitmate Control Shampoo, Conditioner & Treatment Review

Such a buzz around Suigo products and rave reviews, I wanna try, success!

Suigo is a natural based product, with targeted ingredients collected by advanced methods. It is aimed at targeting and solving various hair and scalp problems. Suigo products are available at professional hair and beauty salons only.

The Ultimate range is a perfectly gentle, plant-infused range that cares for your hair. With special intensifying formula, this product can strengthen hair, helping to prevent breakage. Ideal for weak, dull and lifeless hair it will not overload it and will restore condition and elasticity. Ingredients; keratin, bean protein, Madagascar longoza and Sumac nut oil.

Ulitmate Control Shampoo & Conditioner


I trialled both shampoo and conditioner and I have to say I loved washing my hair with it and loved how my hair felt afterwards.

The fragrance is so subtle it was refreshing to not be overpowered by perfumes in a shampoo.  The thick consistency was luxurious and lathered really well in my hair, I normally do two shampoos but only need to do one with this product.

The conditioner was the same, a thick consistency.  I was able to massage it in easily and detangled my hair without any pulling or rubbing in the conditioner.  My hair was much softer and easier to manage after drying.  The frizz was slightly less.

Volume Control V11 Treatment



I was a little put off by the length of time to leave in hair as I am a busy working mum and to have 20-30 min to spare is sometimes challenging but nonetheless I gave it a go. Well, what can I say. I totally loved this product, the thickness and creaminess was lush.  My hair felt so healthy and soft afterwards.  I have only used this once since I got it, but let me tell you, schedule time out in your diaries and get this in your hair!

I also received this sweet little soap from Suigo.  It smells divine that I almost want to eat it. The scent reminds me something from when I was younger but I cannot put my finger on it.  It was nice to wash myself with it.  My skin felt soft and had a faint residue soap smell.



I'm quite impressed with these products and have to say I quite enjoyed using them too. I like the natural colour of the products.

I already use alot of chemicals and products in my hair so I would prefer to use a shampoo and conditioner that didn't have the chemicals, colours and perfumes added to it. I am very happy that I had the opportunity to trial these amazing products without it I'm not sure if I would of gone out and bought another brand that I have never heard of.  It is definitely up there with other reputable brands like Kerastase and Redken.

Overall rating - 4.5/5

For a list of Salons that stock the Suigo brand hop onto http://www.suigoaustralia.com.au.

Trial products were kindly provided by Suigo Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!