Sunday, 14 April 2013

Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment Review


I have read about the is product and was intrigued so I went into my local Mecca Cosmetica store and enquired about it and to my surprise they had sold out and there was a waiting list for it.  Really want it now I put my name on the waiting list.

Almost a month later I received a phone call that the product had come in. Off I went to pick up the most coveted beauty product on the market of the moment.

I couldn't wait to try it. My first thought was that it smelled good, very earthy and sort of flowery with a hint of green tea smell.

I applied the mask gently as it is exfoliating and contains volcanic ash and I didnt want to scratch or irritate my skin as I do not know if my skin would react. After a couple of minutes my skin started to feel a tingly sensation. The tingling did last for almost 10 minutes and I was starting to worry whether my skin was having a reaction but persevered until my skin started to feel tight and the mask was drying. 

Once the 10 minutes was up, I washed it off with a wash cloth gently in circular motions. My cheeks were super red and very warm, they felt like I had heat packs on them. As for the rest of my face it was like WOW.

My skin felt smooth and looked lighter and brighter. Despite my cheeks feeling irritated it felt really soft.   My cheeks felt hot for a good hour and they were bright red for the rest of the day. 

The following day I could still see a positive difference in my skin, the redness on my cheeks had completely disappeared and settled. I would suggest not using this mask before you get ready to go out use it on a day you decide to stay home or just before bed. 

A little about the product
GlamGlow is made with sea mud from the south of France and contains volcanic rock to grind down the fine lines and wrinkles, activated charcoal to suck up the excess oil and other impurities on your skin, six different acids to add a healthy glow, and a mixture of lavender, cucumber, aloe vera, green tea leaves and peppermint to soften and moisturize.

This product is designed as a 10-minute professional ‘facial in a jar’ for immediate camera- ready glowing skin. GLAMGLOW’s mud base is from the South of France Mediterranean Sea, home to glamorous Cannes, St. Tropez & Monaco. GLAMGLOW’s moisturizing collagen synthesis is for both men & women. Use a couple of times a week or simply when you need GLAM-tastic™ skin.

The Technology
Groundbreaking patent pending TEAOXI™ is GLAMGLOW’s proprietary continuous time-release technology, delivering daily fresh Super-Squalene, EGCG Super-Antioxidants & Polyphenols direct into the mud from the real pieces of tea leaf contained in our mask. TEAOXI™ is the ‘magic’ behind our powerful anti-aging and anti wrinkle results.

Aims
Leaves skin noticeably radiant and glowing.
Activates moisturizing collagen synthesis.
Provides gentle resurfacing exfoliation.
Helps to leave skin smoother, brighter and softer.
Provides tighter skin texture and tighter pores.
Helps to provide a more youthful appearance.
Absorbs impurities without removing natural oils.
Helps to protect against free radical damage.

This has not deterred me from using this product again but I do not think I will buy it next time.  I think the product may be too active for my cheeks so the next time I use I will avoid my cheeks altogether and only apply the mask to the rest of my face and neck.

Overall rating - 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!