Biore Pore Strips Review


Where were you in the 80s when I was a teenager and I needed you!  I was using sticky tape back then, not sure how good that was for the skin. Sometimes my friend and I would use clear glue on our noses and peel it off when it was dry.  It was very effective back then!

I have been using Biore Pore Strips for a few years now, even though I do not have an issue with blocked pores on my nose anymore.  But occassionally my skin needs it especially in the summer when my skin is slightly more oilier than normal and my pores do get dirt in them.

Biore Strips are for cleansing pores by removing oil and blackheads.  By keeping your pores clean means your pores will stay small and less visible. 

When applying the strip you need to make sure you have cleansed your face and leave the nose area damp.  Press the strip around your nose and wait for it to dry.  


I recommend pulling the strip away slowly, as they dry quite tightly to the skin.  It does hurt a little, well it does for me, when I pull the strip off.  The best bit is checking out whats on it.

Biore strips are Dermatologist tested and Hypo-allergenic. They are suitable for all skin types. For best results, do not use more often than once every three days.

Biore, if your reading this, please bring a strip out out for the chin. 

Overall rating - 4/5



Biore Pore Strips are available almost everywhere including Priceline.  For more information about the Biore brand click here.

Comments