Monday, 4 March 2013

L'ÉTÉ PAPILLION DE CHANEL SUMMER 2013


Blog update


News on the new collection is out.  I can now provide you with some images of this uber amazing collection so far.  I am so excited and can't wait till it hits the stores.  I will be the first in line to snap up the whole collection at my fave store Chanel Beaute at Bondi Junction.








This whole collection consists of

Stylo Eyeshadows in 

moon river, cool gold
pink lagoon, jade shore
blue ray, black stream

Stylo Yeux Waterproof in 

true blue

Inimitable Waterproof Mascara in 

black, zest, limilight
aqua blue, blue note

Le Vernis in 

lilis, azure, bel-argus

Levres Scintillantes in 

zephyr, envolee, eden

Rouge Coco Shines in 

Idylle, pygmalion


To ensure you do not miss out, call you local Chanel authorised seller and get your name on the wiating list.

________________________________

Earlier post

I follow a few Chanel fans on twitter and I came across one link of a collection that I have not heard of.  I'm usually up there knowing what is going to be released and when but this one seems to be a little secret.  So not sure if the launch has not happened yet.

You may of heard of this collection but I haven't until recently.  I am sooo in love with it I cannot wait till its released and I will be buying one of each.

The collection is called L'ete Papillion De Chanel Summer 2013.  Inspiration comes from butterfly wings.

I cannot put an image on my blog as there doesn't seem to be any thus the reason thinking there hasn't been a launch yet.  But, I did come across a blog that had a personal picture of the collection so I have provided this link so you can have a look at how amazing these 'Fresh Effects' eyeshadow sticks are.  This collection is all about bright pops of colour.

http://jaydeddreaming.com/2013/03/lete-papillion-de-chanel-summer-2013.html

Apparently this collection will be available from mid April and remember limited editions never hang around for long, they usually sell out within the first week.

What I am hoping for that this collection will be available in Australia.

I will update this blog once I find out more.

My hunt begins!





1 comment:

  1. This collection is divine... I wish I could put on a pair of butterfly wings and fly off to a tropical Island holiday ,)
    Love Coco
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!