Monday, 14 January 2013

Nad's Bikini Laser Experience

I recently blogged about my first laser experience and I mentioned that I will be getting my bikini lasered and report back.  You can read it here.

Today was the day that I braved the bikini laser.  I  don't know what all the fuss was about.  I was so nervous this morning I thought I would be in so much pain as it can be sensitive down there that  I popped a couple of Nurofen to prepare me, but realistically I didn't need it.

I had to shave/trim the area that I wished to laser, the Laser Consultant pencilled out the area she was going to treat.  For me having a blood test is more painful than bikini laser.  It was quick and easy.  I was done in 20 minutes.

I have already booked in my second treatment in eight weeks time and I can't wait till I start seeing results.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!