Monday, 28 January 2013

My 2013 Chanel Christmas Gift

I was looking forward to this day all year, wondering if I qualify for another wonderful Chanel christmas gift and what it would be.  Christmas was creeping fast and I was anxiously waiting for that letter in the mail or phone call inviting me in to collect my very special gift.

It finally came and I was so overjoyed I didn't let the poor guy speak.  I was finally able to pick it up after Christmas but not without indulging in their latest collection Printemps Precieux De Chanel Spring makeup 2013 Collection.

I didn't buy the entire collection, I only purchased pieces that I liked and would use.  I loved them all but I have so much I have to be more selective these days.  I decided to buy the pink nail polish, lipstick and eye shadow.



571 Fracas

Rose Favorite

42 L'├ęclatante

Photos never do justice to the actual colour of the item.  But they are all divine, the pink is so pretty and very flattering which was quite surprising as I can wear pink nail polish but for some reason lippy and eye shadow never seem to look good on me as I have olive skin, but this particular pink suits my skin tone.

Now for the best, this is what I received as my gift.  A snowglobe.  Its different from the one of last year, much smaller but so beautiful.


1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have a lush snow globe too :'((((
    They are divine!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!