Friday, 14 December 2012

NADS - My first laser hair removal experience


My first experience with laser was in the UK in 2003.  Once tried and never again, it was so painful that it made waxing seem like tickling.  I do not recall the type of laser that was used back then, it was so long ago.

When I returned back to Australia late 2004 after living there for almost 4 years, I told many friends about my laser experience and none of them had ever heard about lasering your hair away!

Years had past and I continued to Veet my legs (waxing was way to painful for me) and wax my underarms (not so painful).  In 2009 I decided to brave lasering again. I had heard and read a lot about the new technology of laser hair removal and there were lots of centres that had popped up everywhere including salons adding it to part of their service.

I tried out a local clinic and they burnt my underarm which scabbed up and was very painful.  That was it for me, no more laser, just waxing from now on.

In 2010 a friend of mine told me about NAD's clinic and said that they were very professional and guarranteed their service.  So I tried them.  They were good.  I had my top lip and underarms done.  Since then I have only had to top up once above lip area.

In the new year I have decided to take it a step further and brave the laser and do my bikini area.

I will post my experience here once I get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!