Saturday, 1 December 2012

Johnson's Kids Review


Being a mum, you will do anything to make bath time quicker and more enjoyable. Trying to get my son into a bathtub can a challenge but for some reason once he's in there he doesn't want to come out. Washing his hair is another testing challenge.

If you want a way to get your child to willingly hop in the bathtub and scrub themselves clean, I recommend buying fun bath products like Johnson's Kids 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo & Top to Toe Wash.


The Top To Toe Wash can be used on both body and hair, which is a great time saver. It has a yummy scent of Watermelon which is a winner with my boy. My son tells me he big and can wash himself and with the No More Tears formula I'm confident that no more tears equals a positive and happy experience for all!

The 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo is just as awesome – no need for extra conditioner. It’s a great 2-in-1 product that also saves you time when it comes to washing the kids hair. Leaving it soft and easy to manage.

Overall rating - 4/5









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!