Coleman Easy Lounger Review

OMG!  This chair is humongous.  I felt like Alice in Wonderland but camping.  It's an extra large version of those fold up chairs everyone seems to have.

What is there not to like about this chair! It's sturdy and unbelievably comfortable. The recliner is such an amazing part of the chair nothing like kicking back and relaxing with a nice cold beverage watching the world go by.

We used the chair on a recent picnic with some friends. All the guys hovered around it and the girls loved it.  The children, well lets say my son and his friend both had a nap on it, together!

The Coleman Easy Lounger folds away easily into its own carry bag and includes padded headrest, drink holders and even a magazine holder.  Its sturdy and surprisingly lighter than it looks.  It opens in 10 seconds and closes just as easy.  It comes in its own carry bag.


Since we only have one of these and hubby is feeling quite territorial over this chair, I think it is in order to buy me one.  

My overall rating - 5/5

Thank you Kidspot and Coleman for giving me the opportunity in trialling this chair.

Comments