Friday, 23 November 2012

Platinum MC Blogger Event

WHEN: 15th November 6.30pm
WHERE: Platinum Media and Communications HQ

Platinum MC held their first Blogger Night at their Sydney office in the CBD.  It was a first for both of us.  I was extremely nervous to meet the gang and other bloggers as this is my first brand showcase.

We were all let loose around the office to explore and touch, whilst nibbling on canapes and sipping champagne.

There was gorgeous jewellery from Lotus Mendes. Here is a small snapshot of the collection.


Loving the Brights

The latest jelly sandals from Holster were so inviting, I want one in each colour.


And these were oh so cute, for the kiddies


One of their brands, Neutrogena sunblock range.


And endless rows of amazing swimwear, from bikinis to takinis, one piece to mens briefs.  I had a few faves including these mens digital print shorts.




There was a fashion show showcasing Jets current Spring/Summer 2012 Swimwear Collection, “Evolution” – it was sexy, modern and very chic.  I was making a mental note of which ones I would love to try and buy.





I've kept the best bit last the uber awesome candy bar.  I felt like a kid again with many of my faves.  We were able to fill up a little takeaway box full of them.  


It was such a fun evening, I would like to thank Platinum Media and Communications for their hospitality and making me feel very welcome and introducing me to their clients.

Oh no to forget the amaze goodie bag.



xx
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!