Thursday, 30 August 2012

OPI Avojuice Hand & Body Creme Review




OPI Avojuice Hand & Body Creme contains shea butter, vitamin E and avocado oil enriched formula to deliver an ultra-hydrating crème that is ideal for the hands, nails, feet and body. The moisturising formula pampers and protects the skin while the aromas of tropical coconut melon and ripe mango leave behind an exotic scent. 



OPI are know for their amazing and extensive collection of nail colours. I was curious about the hand and body creme and the scent sounded divine so I decided to purchase.  I do not normally buy hand and body creme combinations. I like my hand cream for hands and body cream for body.

The first squirt was for my hands and the smell was at first, over powering but so delish. I felt like I was on holiday on some island. The coconut melon scent reminds me of coconut oil. The smell did eventually soften but I did find it a little greasy on the palms.

That evening after a hot shower I smothered my body with it and it felt so good and the smell, well, my hubby said I was a walking coconut. I did not however, continue using it for my body as the size of the tube is not suitable for body use, after a week it would of been finished, instead I use this every night on my hands. 


Will I buy it again?  Probably not.


My overall rating - 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!