Klorane Dry Shampoo Review


Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk is a convenient alternative to cleansing and refreshing your hair without having to wash it. This has been a permanent staple in my bathroom for the past 3 years. 

The brand Klorane has been around since the 1960s. Whilst staying with family in Menton, the south of France back in 2004, I discovered that they owned a beauty salon/pharmacy. I discovered so many amazing french brands, including Klorane. Back then there was no dry shampoo, mainly body and hair products. 

I was so tired of washing my hair every second day and styling my frizzy bouffant that I started researching products to help.  With an hour kill at lunch I headed to Priceline and bombarded the SA with questions and advice.  At the time dry shampoo had a very small place in the beauty market.  There were only three brands available, with Klorane being one of them.  So to find out that Priceline stocked this brand I was over the moon.  I purchased all three and out of the three I liked Klorane for my hair the best.

It is suitable for all hair types, as well as sensitive scalps.  It has been my lifesaver since, washing my hair every 3-4 days.  With working full-time and raising a family it's hard to put some time aside for myself to wash, blowdry and style my hair without an ankle biter yanking on the cord.  I'm usually resorting to do my hair really late at night, by then too tired to style, going to be with damp hair and having to fight with my frizz in the morning.

What's even great about this dry shampoo is that my hair still looks great the next day and the day after that.

I've recently noticed since more brands of dry shampoo have come onto the market, the price has dropped. When  I first purchased Klorane Dry Shampoo, I used to pay around $15.  As dry shampoo brands have popped up I can easily pick it up for around $10-12.

My overall rating - 5/5. Viva La France!

Comments