Monday, 30 January 2012

Benefit - Foamingly Clean Facial Wash Review






Suitable for an oily complexion and problem skin. This 1-step facial wash effectively cleanses the skin and removes make-up and impurities with a soft gentle lather. It contains amino acid and plant derivatives known to enhance moisture retention. This one step gentle facial wash leaves the skin with a radiant complexion.

This product is by far the best I have ever used! I have always struggled with blemished skin. After using this product, my face is has cleared up and skin feels supple.  It always leaves my face smooth and clean! It works great a few times a week with the facial scrub mixed in.

However, there is one downside to the wonderful product, what is with the tube?  When 3/4 of the product is used it is virtually impossible to get the rest out.  You can't squeeze it out or shake it out.  It has to be cut open, mind the fingers, and this is a difficult task to do.  The tube is made out of thick plastic and is a challenge to cut it open without the chance of cutting your fingers. Anyway, once I cut the tube open I was really surprised with the amount of product that was still left inside.  For the price I pay for this product I would expect ease of product use.

I have provided feedback to the concession store in Myer and I was told that they get that alot of people have been giving the same feedack.  So, I'm waiting to find out if they will listen to their customers.



My overall rating - 5/5 for the product and texture of the wash, 2/5 for the ease of access of product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!