Monday, 7 May 2012

A Week of Fashion & lots of passion

Event:  Mercedes Australian Fashion Week
Where: OPT Circular Quay
When:  12.00pm - 3rd May 2012


I was fortunate enough to win a double VIP pass to view the highly anticipated show of the week 'We Are Handsome', sponsored by DHL.

There was definitely a buzz surrounding this brand I haven't heard of or seen their designs, but I was starting to get very excited to see.  I overheard several girls chatting on how they can't wait to see the show.

As the music started you can feel the excitement in the air, and then it happened....

The first model comes out wearing this amazing swimsuit, then the rest followed. 



One by one, each swimsuit print was more beautiful than the last.  It was very sexy.  

They had retro prints that reminded me of the 60s style.  I totally loved them all.  I was totally impressed by the originality, simplicity of each piece as they really worked and had great impact.  Amongst the loud music there was an amazing vibe.

This is a brand to definitely keep an eye out for, I think they will do very well.  It has definitely won me.


The designers behind the brand: Indhra Chagoury & Jeremy Jules Somers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!