Sydney Westfield Styling Session with Dove

WHEN: 21st October 4.00pm

WHERE: Westfield Sydney City, Level 5, Style Lounge, Pitt St Mall

Dove hosted an intimate event at Sydney's Westfield.  I won a double pass to attend this exclusive event via Westfield's. The room decked out in and pink, very pretty. I spotted a couple of people I knew so it was nice to have a quick chat. The lovely stylist Trish Murray was going through the rack of whats hot for summer and I tell you there were some lovely pieces, all available from the stores in Westfield.  As the evening went on, sipping on mineral water and eating nibblies and watching the near perfect model modelling each outfit, I was ticking off my list of items to buy.  I'm sooo looking forward to shopping this spring with all the block colouring and nice wedge shoes, apparently sand coloured shoes are the ones to get this season!

After an hour of face stuffing, and oohing and aaahing at the prettiest pieces, it was time to leave.  We were all handed a goodie bag.  It was amazing!  I did not expect the goodies that we got, there was a $50 Westfield gift voucher, a $195 value pashmina scarf beautifully wrapped and boxed, a bundle of Dove products, a cute little make-up purse from Beautyheaven, a discount voucher for wine and yummy chocolates from Cadbury.

We took the bus home and almost polished off the box of chocolates!

I'm going to start including photos in my blogs, I am still learning the ropes on blogging so hopefully it will be more entertaining to read.

Comments