Thursday, 10 November 2011

HTC Rhyme & PopSugar VIP Event @ Lattouf Day Spa

WHEN: Thursday, 20th October at 6.30pm

WHERE: LATTOUF Hair & Day Spa, Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, 61-101 Phillip Street, Sydney.


I was very excited to attend this event, I knew there was going to be all kinds of pampering going on.  As we walked in the door there were loads of people walking around sipping on champagne and nipping on food.  There was sooo much food  everywhere, everyone could of easily filled themselves up.  There were grilled chicken breast skewers, prawn skewers, beef skewers, sushi, spring rolls, food for vegetarians and as my son calls himself  'meat vegetarian'!  It was free flowing and non stop all night you had to actually turn the food away.

The layout of the salon was fabulous, firstly, I had my hair done, then a neck massage, followed by a mani, I was waiting for a foot massage but I would of had to wait for more than an hour and I had to leave so I only got two treatments which I am more than happy with. 

In between all the food and treatments there were HTC techs walking around with the latest phones showing each individual the functions of the phone and new features.  There was a speech by the marketing manager of HTC. 

We also entered a competition to win one of 5 phones and you wouldnt believe it, my friend received the call the following morning saying she won the phone, I was estatic!  Out of all the people that were there one of us got it, I tell you something she desperately needed a new phone so it was well deserved!

Anyway, the night ended in a high, it was a wonderful night, we got spoilt and stuffed, we played and poked around with phones and walked away with a pretty decent goody bag.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I was there too! Wow, we seem to have been rubbed shoulders more number of times than we thought! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!