Thursday, 20 October 2011

SK-II - Facial Treatment Essence Review




I received a sample of the essence 5 years ago and have been using it ever since. Apart from the expensive price tag, I truly believe my skins condition and radiance is the result from using the essence.

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence was the first SK-II product to be released. It was launched in Japan in 1980 and the formula has not changed since. Rich in Pitera, it contains 90%, which is the highest concentration in the whole range. It works to boost the skin's moisture intake, smooth skin texture and renew dull looking skin.

The Facial Treatment Essence is the only product I use from the SK-II range. I've never come across a product so effective in evening out my skin tone as well as a giving me skin clarity.

I regularly receive compliments about my complexion, even though I do have an extensive beauty regime I stick to, there is only so much a moisturiser can do and rest are products that you add to your regime. 

Even though it has a high price tag, I do think the essence is good value for money. I only purchase the essence twice a year and the results justify the price.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!